One on One with Sensational Singer Aryan King

Aryan King

New York City, May 16, 2020 (Senmer News Wire)  – The journey of a musician is challenging and exciting at the same time. And the way a musician conducts that journey speaks volumes about their personality and approach to life in general. Aryan will famously say “Noise disrupts the peace, yet Music brings it back.”
Meet Aryan King, a talented and sensational singer whose songs have re-instilled hope to the world. Aryan has embarked on a musical path that defines him as an individual and reflects his personality.
Would you please introduce yourself 

My name is Aryan King (Aryan Joseph King). I have Spanish, Armenian and Persian roots. 
I’m a Singer, Songwriter, Producer and also a Blues Guitarist.
If you didn’t become a musician, what would you be doing right now 

I would consider this as the most difficult question ever asked as I have been playing guitar since when I was 3 years old. My father was a hairstylist and a professional Flamenco guitarist, while my mother owned her own Guitar Store. I was forced to play guitar at the age of 3 and I had my first concert in Madrid at the age of 7. Of Course I quit playing guitar till the age of 14-15 but I could never ever imagine myself doing anything else as music is my main reason to live.

What do you feel is the best song you’ve ever released and why 

Honestly speaking the best song is yet to be released. I can say “Morning Coffee” which will be released approximately in Autumn or Winter 2020. 

What inspired your recent single “What About”

“What about” is a remembrance of someone I used to love, about how everything fell apart from being the best love story that everyone was jealous of. “What about” wasn’t meant to be the debut single because there are lots of stories that come before “what about” but I promised myself as a little kid that I’ll release my first song before 2020. And it was a force major to stay on my lane and stick to my own plans. It will be re-produced and re-recorded in the album coming in 2020.

If you can have your fans remember one thing about you, what could it be

I want them to remember the real me as the most real version of me, my emotions, my love, my thoughts, and feelings are in my songs. And I want them to remember we are a family which can share, love, and support. I write my songs so direct without any additional meaning so listeners can replace themselves with the character in the song.
What got you into music 

It all started from my father. I started playing flamenco by force. Around 7-8 Years old I quitted playing guitar flamenco and even got rid of my guitar on purpose to quit playing. I started to record and write R&B and Rap songs with my best friends with Mp3 players, cassettes and computers. But one day on the way to school my father played “Parisienne Walkway” By Gary Moore on a car and that long-lasting note told me, hey! You want to be the world’s best blues guitarist and after that November rain solo played in my mother’s music store did I realize that this is the path to tread. So I locked myself down in my room for the whole summer practicing guitar. First I started playing HardRock then Rock and it slowed down to Blues.

If you had one message to your fans, what could it be 

Life is short, time is fast, no replay, no rewind so enjoy every moment as it comes. You never know tomorrow.

Where do you see Aryan King at age 60 

I already had 8 clinical deaths in my 20s so if I make it to 60 I will be proud of myself for not giving up, for reaching all of my goals, for making my parents proud of me and being a great musician who delivered a message to this world.

Who has played an influential role in your amazing musical career so far 

A name such as Gary Moore, Slash, John Mayer, and Joe Bonamassa really did inspire me. There are hundreds of artists I love and listen to but Slash was the reason I picked up an electric guitar and Gary Moore was the reason I have a purpose in my life. John Mayer and Joe Bonamassa are legends who carry a culture, motivation, and a legacy behind them! 
For upcoming musicians what advice can you give to them

Don’t compare yourself to anyone, stay focused, don’t waste time, and just practice, practice, practice and do what you love! Everything else flows. 
Media Contact
Aryan King
http://aryanking.com/
press@aryanking.com
https://www.instagram.com/aryanking_official/                


Source: One on One with Sensational Singer Aryan King

Comments